Search

Monday, July 16, 2012

Raspberry Pi XBMC installation

I finally got my Raspberry Pi and since the idea was to run the XBMC on it from the beginning I searched on the net for the best way to do the installation.
Found http://www.raspbmc.com that had a very easy way of doing it. But one thing that happened during the installation is that the Raspberry Pi restarts and then the screen goes black. I did the mistake several time to cold start it at this point but you should just wait for a long time. It took some 15-20 minutes for me and then the installation is read!

Another thing I have noticed is that you seem to be little bit limited with the USB devices. If you hook on too much devices you lose e.g the mouse.

The general experience is really good!







Raspbmc

No comments:

Post a Comment