Search

Monday, July 30, 2012

Android tablet Haipad M9 Firmware update

My Haipad Android tablet that I bought to be able to easy control my home, the few times something is needed to be done manually has been working good. But I’m usually never satisfied with that. So I have, from day one, actually been searching for a firmware upgrade without success. Finally there was one published by the manufacturer.
http://www.haipad.co.uk/haipad-m9/
The upgrade went well but I did not expect it to be completely “empty”. Only Android in and some few apps was available.
I did not see any applications in the marketplace until I logged on the mail client and access my google mail. Then all the apps in the Google Android Marketplace was visible again.
On the plus side the WLAN connects way much better from far longer distance than before and is much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment