Search

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zwave in-house watering system

I finished the Z-wave flower watering system for my (tomato) plant that I wrote about in this post . The build was easier than I thought since I was happy to find the right material and also lucky to receive a power supply that was very suitable to run the pump at right speed. You can see the transparent plastic pipe on the left wood pole. The transparent pipe is perfect since it's very hard to spot. Now each pot receives 0,25cl of water per day at 19:00. Me being home or not!
Other things that I also mentioned in the post that has processed was the bug being resolved for the next firmware and the Windows Phone Vera controller has where the certification process has started.

1 comment:

  1. Z-Wave Solutions Guide

    Any Z-wave enabled device can be smoothly added to this network, and many non-Z-wave devices can be made to work by simply plugging them into a Z-wave accessory module, such as the Z-Wave Plug-in Switch Controller.

    ReplyDelete