Search

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?

For us techies there is before CES and after CES. Now when things are slower with new releases it's time to tinker with what you have. So just a short update with some projects right now.

  1. For the lazy summer days when the sun is shining there is more fun things to do than watering your flowers. My Vera will with some help of a pump do this for me. Testing out some components for this right now.
  2. New Windows Phone Vera controller. There is as far as I know only one controller for Vera and Windows Mobile Phone, GrassHopper that I have written about before. I have now been helping a developer in beta testing this new application. It will go live on the Windows Phone marketplace any day now (I hope).
  3. I discovered a bug in the scene controller set up in Vera UI5 that im trying to resolve with mios tech support. It's pretty cool because only 2 hour after I submitted a ticket they started to work on it. That's dedicated support! Hope they also manage to reolve this in a future firmware upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment