Search

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Western Digital RMA

See previous posts in same subject http://868mhz.blogspot.fi/2012/07/powerline-saga-final.html
My result in trying to fix my Western Digital Powerline adapters was... resultless... and my happieness was short. The adapters decided to still be a very big problem so I sent them back and after several week I have got a new pair back.
Lets see if they work any better this time....
I have in the mean time purchased a Zyxel powerline adapter that has been working great. It's providing the network connection to my Raspberry pie until I have time to get it on wireless.

1 comment:

  1. I guess this was my final test with the Western Digital powerline adapters. I had 30GB of data to transfer. After 3 days with constant needs to restart the WD adapters I had reached 16GB. I switched to the Zyxel devices instead and the rest, 14GB, was downloaded without a single break. So reliability in connection was a 1-0 victory again for the Zyxel.

    ReplyDelete